1 The Knolls, 098297
• PRESIDENTIAL ADVISER ON FLAGSHIP PROGRAMS AND PROJECTS
• PRESIDENT AND CEO, Bases Conversion and Development Authority
• CHAIRMAN, Subic-Clark Alliance for Development
• VICE CHAIRMAN, Clark International Airport Corporation
• BCDA REPRESENTATIVE, Clark Development Corporation (CDC Board)
• MEMBER, BOARD OF DIRECTORS, Fort Bonifacio Development Corp.
• MEMBER, BOARD OF DIRECTORS, Bonifacio Estates Services Corp.
• MEMBER, BOARD OF DIRECTORS, Bonifacio Global City Estates Assn.
Vivencio Dizon is the current Presidential Adviser on Flagship Programs and Projects, and the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA).
Prior to holding the executive positions in BCDA, he was a Consultant of then Senate Majority Leader Alan Peter Cayetano; Undersecretary for Political Affairs of the Office of the President of the Republic of the Philippines; and Chief of Staff of the Office of Senator Edgardo Angara.
He was also an assistant professor of Economics at De La Salle University. He obtained his degrees in Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Bachelor of Science in Commerce major in Management of Financial Institutions from De La Salle University. He was also a Chevening Scholarship awardee in 1998 and obtained his Master of Science in Applied Development Studies from the University of Reading in the United Kingdom.
|Start Time||End Time||Session||Description|
|09:15 am||12:00 pm||TRACK 1: SMART AND SUSTAINABLE CITIES||
-The purpose of the session is to present how Swedish companies have adopted an innovative and sustainable mind-set and how this has enabled them to develop new business Read More